Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Exploring today - Plans Changed!!!! Bummer

Well I did have today off.  I just got called in so no exploring where I live.  This video is from the last time I got to explore!  Don't know what happened to the sound?  And nice finger aye?

I have a headache from hell not too happy about going to work but hell I really like my job and I need the money so off to work I go.  I need to get some more coffee in me and get to my yoga done.  I was gonna make an apple pie and I only have 2 hours, but I think I will peel the apples and have them ready and make the pie when I get out tonight.  Arg I got to do so much before work now!  oh well my intent was to write some interesting stuff today - no time now damn!!!!  

Well I will try when I get home.


No comments:

Post a Comment