Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Aerosmith: Seasons of Wither

As the Seasons of Nature and our life change this Mabon I thought this was a good video for today!


(they sing a short song first called Sometimes it fades into Seasons of Wither and this is the best preformance I have seen them do of this beautiful song)

This song always comforts me for whatever reason??

I was working on a big long very interesting post on beliefs and god and goddesses and all that but I just got called in to work again so this is all you get for now - I will try to finish it tonight when I get out of work!

1 comment:

  1. ok well I am not going to get it finished tonight so look for it tomorrow night - I have to work in the morning and i do not do mornings well - thank you sleeping disorder!

    ReplyDelete