Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Delusion of Sleep

Why oh why am I never able to sleep? Why does sleep not come natural to me? I hear the silence of the night as all those around me in there apartments rest in the peaceful slumber then I hear the scurry of them all waking up from their restful beds as they prepare for work. I hear the doors all close and cars drive away. As I still lay here wondering what it must feel like to just sleep and rest. What a joy it must be to sleep, to just put your head on a pillow and drift off to a peaceful bliss.

Sleep, one of the great gifts of life that most of us take for granted. There are so many things in life that we don't stop to enjoy or even notice. Things that are vital to our core beings that we just over look because they are constant and ever present. Take time to realize some of these things and your mind will expand to new horizons.

Ok, I guess its another sleepless night for me. I am just giving up and getting my ass up out of this bed and make me some pancakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment