Thursday, September 9, 2010

OH Damn - here we go again!

Do not let me do this again!!

I have a constant need to re-arrange things!!  But then sometimes I over do it and start to big a project.  I had one day off I decided to move upstairs downstairs and downstairs up.  Am I crazy now I am in this claustrophobic mess of clutter till I finish my endeavor.  I have to leave for work in 30 minutes and I am still working on the hellish mess that I have created and I have to come home to this mess and work on it some more!!!   Luckily I have Friday off to work on it again but I did not want to spend all my days off doing it.  

And lets not even talk about the upstairs that place I can not see from here.  This is not good I am an anti-clutter neat freak surrounded by piles of art supplies and books everywhere HELP!!

Ok for the record my sister does the same thing sometime just on a smaller level - so I know I am not alone!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment