Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More stupid women, your making us all look bad!

I am not really an educated woman, I have a few college credits in veterinary med and some in pharma but not enough to amount to anything, money and medical issues stood far to strong in the road for all that.  But I am smart enough to know that my individual actions do affect others, and I also realize that things I do as an individual also reflect on other women as a whole.

Now this blog certainly was not set up to dis women as that would be pretty stupid since I am a women but are we just getting more ignorant as the years go by?

 Because I am sure that my grandmother did not fight for women's rights to give some stranger you just met head in the front of your husbands truck for the world to see !

If some of us would stop acting so blatantly stupid we might actually get  some of the respect that our grandmothers and mothers worked so hard for.

An realize that the guy could care less about you, he is just going to get up in the morning and go to work and brag about it because that is in fact how I heard about it.

 
Now I am in no way trying to be the morality police but damn right there for everyone to see and not that it would be an excuse but you were nor even drunk.   I totally believe in live and let live but where is the line  drawn on your self respect meter? 


And really its not ok to cheat, its very hurtful.   I couldn't ever do it I would be totally ashamed of myself and guilt ridden and the pain it would cause to the innocent party would not ever be worth it to me. 

OK enough bitching for one night but come on, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment